dynadata is seeking experienced and motivated consultants to help clients navigate the complexity of software, processes and people, and that can apply technology to solve real problems and transform their organizations.
If you are an experienced and certified Salesforce Technical Lead, and are looking for new employment opportunities and career development, we would like to talk to you. Our clients are typically implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Integration Cloud, so we highly value domain experience with these modules.
- Design scalable and resilient technical architecture solutions focused on Salesforce implementations (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud etc.) and technical integration across systems for process, security, data, authentication and user experience.
- Present the technical options available with pro’s and con’s and recommendations and risks, act as the escalation point for technical issues
- Lead and manage the architectural strategy and roadmap providing long-term guidance as to how to roll-out, maintain and enhance the implementation over time
- Advise and manage the technical delivery throughout the SDLC including design of integrations, workflows, security, user experiences
- Play an active role in the QA process to ensure that solutions are optimized for scale and performance
- Contribute to project planning, estimation and resource allocation
- Be the technical lead in conversations with client sponsors and team members providing broad and deep knowledge of the Salesforce Cloud ecosystem and business justification for technology decisions
- Be able to translate business objectives and constraints into technology strategy and design decisions, working in a consultative fashion between business and technology stakeholders
- Anticipate client needs and risks and be able to fold those into the architectural strategy and roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications: (System Architect, Application Architect, Integration
- Architecture Designer, Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer, Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud
- 5+ years of hands on experience on Sales/Service Cloud or Force.com platform and integrations
- 2+ years’ experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- 2+ years’ experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- 5+ years’ experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects (at least 2 large scale implementations)
- SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Customer-facing technical consulting experience is preferred, with great leadership, management and communication skills