dynadata is seeking experienced and motivated consultants to help clients navigate the complexity of software, processes and people, and that can apply technology to solve real problems and transform their organizations.
If you are an experienced and certified Salesforce Technical Lead, and are looking for new employment opportunities and career development, we would like to talk to you. Our clients are typically implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Integration Cloud, so we highly value domain experience with these modules.
This role will have ownership of architecture and solution design and will include day-to-day management of onshore and offshore Salesforce technical teams. This is a client-facing role participating in and/or running steering committees and workshops to help our clients maximize the benefits of Salesforce with minimum disruption of their business. Being able to map business requirements to Salesforce features and functionality, and to quickly facilitate client teams to make trade-off decisions, to recommend best practices and to act as translator between technical and business teams.
You will oversee programmatic elements, customizations and configurations, integrations, data migration. Deep knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce platform is required together with an understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools). You will oversee development of customized components, so working familiarity with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front end web technologies is needed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ development experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ Salesforce experience
- Apex and Visualforce development skills
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, AppBuilder, SalesCloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer I and II
- Experience in technology implementation full lifecycle/enterprise software projects
- Experience managing development teams (on-shore / off-shore)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience
- Hands-on experience in Apex Classes (Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex),
- Triggers and Visual Force Pages
- Extensive experience in Implementing Declarative Salesforce Items – Profiles, Roles,
- Security Model, Process Builder, Flows, Approval Processes, Workflows, Validation Rules
- Having good knowledge in implementing and using Force.com security and sharing model
- Experience working with VS Code, Force.com IDE, TFS, Version one & Data Loader
- Experience in deploying the source code and configurations across the Salesforce environments using Changesets, Workbench tool, Continuous integration and Continuous deployment tools. Salesforce DX experience
- Experienced in implementing various Apex DML operations, SOSL and SOQL query using Salesforce workbench